"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 30, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

I love to dress the girls up for holidays and take pictures of them together. This year Kenna wore the same cute Halloween out fit that Maddy and Kynzee wore at her age. Grandma Williams gave it to Maddy for her first birthday and we have loved it every year when we get to put it on a little girl for Halloween. It is so fun to see the pictures of them all at the same age in the same outfit. I didn't have a digital camera then so I can't post pictures of them. Kynzee wore the same out fit that Maddy wore last year for Halloween, it is so nice that I have three girls and all their clothes can be handed down. I got some cute pictures of all of them. We have our pumpkins sitting on our front porch and Kenna loves to look out the window and say pumpkin, she is so cute when she learns a new word she says it over and over. The girls are so excited for Halloween they have been counting down the days.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie I love the idea of making a book out of your blog. it is really funny I was thinking about how I could do that just the other day. When you find out how to do it and what is the best way let me know. I love your blog and I love seeing those cute little girls and the fun things you do as a mom. check out my blog @
http://joshkeliescottfamily.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me stock your blog but I promise to start commenting more on yours so I'm stocking as much.
By the way way too cute of fall pictures I love them

Nichelle said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love when the girls get all dressed up too! I love seeing each holiday outfit! Such cute girls!

Lynn said...

oh, I didn't know you could get outfits like that! CUTE!!!