"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2008

Craft Fair!!

I was so excited this year I got to go to the craft fair with my sister in law Katie. It seems like I am always busy every year when it comes and I haven't been since I was in middle school or something, a long time ago. I always see all the fun things people buy and I always say I will go next year. So I got to go and I came home with some pretty fun things. Of course I am really into bows since i do have three little girls in the house so I bought plenty of very cute bows. Here are a couple of the ones I got. Gotta love big bows, I know i sure do and my girls...they really love them.
Then I bought these cute wooden dolls that have felcro on them and they come with lots of flannel clothes to dress them with. Kinda like a paper doll, only a big wooden doll! I can't wait to give them to my girls for Christmas I know they will love them. I thought it would be a nice quiet activity for church and they come with their own little bag. Fun Fun!!



And then I have a huge addiction and that is buying...home made burps rags. I love them!!! Aren't they so cute. I could have bought tons more because it seems like every other booth was baby burp rags. :)



Anyway I had tons of fun getting away for a couple hours and enjoying myself, thanks for the fun day Katie!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Craft fairs are SO much fun. You bought some really cute stuff.

Your girls are going to LOVE those dolls.

Rachel said...

I love that craft fair, I went this year with my sisters and Mom and had fun. I only bought 1 thing, but I always get lots of fun ideas.

Unknown said...

I had a great time too. It was nice to get away for a while. We need to do it again soon! I love the way to bows look on the girls! Someday Jenna will have enough hair to fill one of those out!