"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2008

What is on Maddy's nose?

We were eating dinner one night and Maddy was just enjoying her food like crazy and I looked up and she had butter all over her nose! I asked her what was on her nose and she said nothing was on her nose. I told her to go look in the mirror, she came out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face and said I think I must have gotten some ranch on my nose Mom. Well we hadn't even had the ranch out, so she took her finger and tasted it, sure enough it was butter. I am pretty sure it came from her toast!! She was so cute about it, now every time we eat she wipes at her nose to make sure nothing is on it. :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! What a cutie pie.

Becky said...

Such a funny girl!!!