"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 29, 2008

I gave Kenna some bangs!

I got so tired of Kenna's hair always being in her eyes so I took the scissors and cut her some bangs (I didn't do a very good job I know) They aren't very straight and Kenna was not happy with me so I couldn't fix them. I put a cute little barrette in her hair and I wanted to take a picture of her first hair cut. Well from what you can see from the pictures she was mad at me and didn't want the barrette in her hair. She was very happy once she got the barrette out. Kenna has quite the personality and she brings a lot of excitement to us in our home. She puts a smile on my face everyday that's for sure.







1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL! Her expressions are PRICELESS!

By the way....I really like her hair color! So shiny with gold auburn highlights. Beautiful!