"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 30, 2008

Blog made into a book!

My year mark of when I started this blog is coming soon and I told myself when I started this blog that I wasn't going to do it and have it be a waste of my time. So I am making it into a blog book for a journal/year review of our lives. I decided I am going to do it at the end of every year. I am very excited and I will show you my masterpiece when I get it done. Do any of you know the best places to get your blogs published on. I know of one site but I am up for other options as well. Thanks.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

I have yet to get one made, but this site took my interest. : D