"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kacey!!


Just wanted to say happy birthday to my friend Kacey. I hope you had a very fun day today boating, fishing and spending time with your family. Thank you for all you do for me. One of Kacey's sayings that has now become one of my favorite is "I am not going to pray that I don't get sick, I am going to pray that my friend doesn't get sick on the same day" Kacey always helps me out so much when I am sick. Thank you! That is definitely for us. Thank you again for everything and happy birthday. Hope you don't mind that I stole your picture off your blog! :) :)

2 comments:

Torman said...

Do I mind, come on You silly girl I am feeling the love right now! Thank you so much! having a friend like you makes life so much sweeter, thanks for thinking of me.

Elena said...

That is best saying ever! Happy Late Birthday Kacey!