"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 6, 2008

Blogs published into books


I have had a few people ask me how to get thier blogs published into books. Well, thanks to Elena I now know how. You can go to blurb.com and click on book ideas and then blog books. It shows examples of blog books that have been made. So cute! You can have your book published however you want just follow the steps. I think that it is a great idea. I am going to wait until I have a years worth to publish and then make a book of the whole year. How fun for our kids to look at and fun for us to know that we are doing this to benefit someone. I think of it as a journal and for some reason it is easier for me to journal on my blog than with a pen and paper:)

4 comments:

SueAnn said...

I think this is a great idea!!

Amberlee said...

I actually just looked at Blurb the other day. I want to do it too after about a years worth of posts. It's such a great idea. I also am using my blog for a journal/scrapbook since I am such a slacker in those areas!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I also love this idea, I've heard of it but haven't looked into it. I also did a little bit of catching up. I haven't blogged in a while and I loved catching up on your cute posts!

Elena said...

Oh its SO much fun to have. My second year of blogging is SO big that I am going to have to publish in quarters, but I don't care. I look at my fist book ALL of the time. I can't wait to see some of your's.