"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 5, 2012

Ball Games

Ball game season has officially begun!! Kenna is playing t-ball and Maddy and Kynzee are playing softball. Games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays which make for two busy days out of the week. I love to watch them play, if anything I just get a really good laugh for the day, but I love it. I love summer and everything about it. I am so glad the girls are out of school, it has been nice to have them home. We are so excited for our baby to get here, she can’t come fast enough. We are almost there with just a couple more weeks left. I am scared of so many things but I will be okay, I am just a big chicken. The baby’s room is done and bags are packed! Josh has been working on a fence for our yard so it will be easier for me to keep kids home during the summer and it is almost done!! After today we will just need gates..can I tell you how happy this makes me!! Seriously I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! There is lots to look forward to!!DSC_4357DSC_4364

Here is a little peek at my fence!! Seriously I am so excited..I love it!!! Thank you to my hard working husband for building this for us!!

DSC_4389

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That is a GORGEOUS fence to go with what I have always thought...a gorgeous yard. Your property is beautiful!

Amber said...

The fence looks awesome! I am sure you will be glad to keep my boys out of your yard :)

Kate said...

It looks so nice!!! How fun now Jaxon can play outside all he wants:)