"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 11, 2012

Montana Motorbike Race

I am so sad that I missed this motorbike race because I sure love going to it. This year the girls had a dance competition in Utah on the same weekend so I went with the girls and Josh went with his buddies to the race. It is beautiful country in Montana but the weather looked liked it wasn’t as beautiful as it usually is. One of the guys that was racing had to stop early into the race because of a cracked radiator so he got some pictures of the other two that were still riding. I was glad they at least had someone to take pictures so I could see it. The race was 105 miles and most of it is back in the mountains and no one can watch but part of it is on this grass track and everyone can watch, it’s kind of like an obstacle course. I was born and raised with motorbikes so this is one sport I sure love, so it is fun that it is something my husband enjoys doing.IMG_0688IMG_0693IMG_0696IMG_0700IMG_0702IMG_0703IMG_0704IMG_0713IMG_0715IMG_0716IMG_0717IMG_0718IMG_0719IMG_0697IMG_0698IMG_0699

No comments: