"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jan 22, 2012

“Life”

President Gordon B. Hinckley said "Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

I love this…I saw it on pinterest and had to put it on my blog to remember it. Life is wonderful, every single day we should be grateful for the ride we have been given and the person we have become because of our ride.

Train-TrackPcUseful_com_-1024x790

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing Natalie:)

Lynn said...

Thank you Nat! I love this. I always say to my kids...."Just ride the ride."

Judy said...

This is great and the pic is beautiful!