"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 30, 2011

Kenna’s first day of Preschool

O my little Kenna bug is finally in school! She has waited to go to school for so long. She has watched me drop off and pick up her sisters for school for years and now it is her turn. She is such a cutie and she will make a little bit of sunshine in her class I am sure of it. I love this sweet girl and I am going to miss her noise that she makes when she is gone. She brings a lot of life to our house everyday. I am so glad that her school is only twice a week for a half a day, that makes it easier on me. And I love that she goes in the morning so when she comes home she can take a much needed nap. The first day of school was so exciting for her and she has a cute little friend Emry in her class and her cousin Taya so that will be so much fun for her. Her teacher’s name is Mrs. Keyes but her Preschool is called Robins Nest, so Kenna calls her Miss Robins and I don’t think there will be any convincing that Miss Robins is not her name!!! I love you sweet little girl of mine!!

DSC_0098-2DSC_0056-2DSC_0069DSC_0080DSC_0084DSC_0090

We had to get some picture of all three of them!! They are a sassy bunch of girls when they are all together!!

DSC_0105DSC_0107DSC_0112-2DSC_0117DSC_0134DSC_0141DSC_0148DSC_0154

I got the sunshine right on Kenna’s face… but this is Kenna and her friend Emry. I love the windows in her preschool it brings some nice light into the classroom.

DSC_0156

DSC_0157DSC_0159

These two girls are two of a kind!! They will have so much fun together this year.

DSC_0162

3 comments:

Amber said...

You have such cute girls. I have loved having Kenna come over to get the twins to play. It is so cute to see them playing now like the older ones do.

Lynn said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable!!!

Kate said...

So cute she is getting to big! Love them:)