"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 3, 2011

T-Ball has begun..

We started our first week of t-ball and it was….busy, but very fun. The girls all have the same coach and he is just absolutely wonderful!  He is so good and patient with the kids and they all just love him. Maddy hit a homerun and she was so excited, Kynzee learned how to run faster and faster, and Kenna….well I just wonder where she gets all that energy she has. The girls were so cute to watch and Jaxon was bored out of his mind, the look on his face says it all!!!

DSC_0009DSC_0002DSC_0012DSC_0017-2DSC_0022DSC_0025

3 comments:

Kate said...

So fun to watch..when its not freezing cold outside:) Love Jaxon's face:)

Lynn said...

This reminds me of me and my sisters playing T-Ball! So fun.

Judy said...

I miss T Ball. I miss those days.. I love the pics and I love the one of Jaxon in his dad's boots......priceless.