"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 31, 2011

Jaxon 18 months

I just cannot believe this little baby boy of mine is 18 months old (or he will be this week) it is just crazy how fast they grow up. I wanted to take some pictures of him and he was not really thrilled about it at all, but I was happy to just get a couple that showed me his cute personality. Jaxon is the sweetest little boy and he is so calm and easy going most days. He is so happy and loves everyone!! I wish I could keep him little forever. Love you little man!!

 

Jaxon loves his Daddy’s boots, and I wanted a picture of him in them and then I found this poem that I loved!!

Daddy's Boots
I want to be like Daddy
Someday if I can,
Mom told me when I fill his shoes
I'll be a real big man.
His hat and tie's no problem,
I'll grow a good amount,
and I may be able to fill his shoes,
It's these boots I'm worried about.

I will treasure this picture forever!

 

DSC_0745

I said “Cheese” and he couldn’t say cheese but he made the mouth for it!!!

DSC_0577DSC_0457DSC_0483DSC_0500DSC_0487DSC_0615DSC_0632DSC_0639DSC_0736DSC_0801DSC_0816DSC_0822

DSC_0564

2 comments:

Kate said...

so cute! He looks like a Pasley 100% - What a sweet little boy:)

Lynn said...

Awww......that picture and poem with the boots is adorable! You should put them in a frame together for Father's Day. Just an idea. So cute!!