"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 2, 2011

Easter Pictures

I had Easter pictures taken a couple weeks ago, I was thinking it was early to have them done, but Caralee was doing Easter Mini Sessions and I decided to just do it and get them done. Well now with all this other stuff going on in my life I am glad I did it. I always have pictures taken for Easter, I love the kids in their Easter clothes, the spring colors really get me excited for summer right around the corner. I need something good to look forward to and summer is that good thing for me and my family right now :)

 

For those of you who haven’t already heard I am having surgery on April 18th. I will go down to see the surgeon on the 12th and do some pre op tests and blood work and then I will go back the next Monday for the big day! Words cannot even describe how scared I am when I stop and think about it, but I have been truly watched over this week and I know my Heavenly Father is keeping my mind busy so that I wont think about it. It is an instant switch off as soon as I start to think about it, and I know that is being controlled by someone other than me :) I got to listen to conference today and I was overcome with comfort, so much to be thankful for.

BONUS 5x7 Easter Keepsake 03-25-11 Williams (04) color 03-25-11 Williams (07) color 03-25-11 Williams (08) color 03-25-11 Williams (13) color 03-25-11 Williams (15) color 03-25-11 Williams (16) color 03-25-11 Williams (18) color 03-25-11 Williams (20) color 03-25-11 Williams (25) color 03-25-11 Williams (28) color 03-25-11 Williams (31) color

Jaxon did not like having his pictures taken, in fact he never really has. Even when he was two weeks old and my friend took some pictures of him he just wanted to cry…and then again when he was 3 months old… well that hasn’t changed. He is the happiest boy until you pull out the camera on picture day :) But I still love him anyway!

 03-25-11 Williams (40) color03-25-11 Williams (43) color03-25-11 Williams (41) color  03-25-11 Williams (45) color 03-25-11 Williams (49) color

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your pictures!! And your new blog background! So glad I got to see you yesterday:) Do be scared...you can do hard things...you have done alot of hard things:) LOVE YOU!

Lynn said...

I thought about you during the conference and also when I was at the temple on Friday. I am so grateful to know that you are feeling HIS comfort as you continue on. Thanks for sharing the surgery date. I will be praying and thinking about you then too.

P.S. Your kids are SOooo adorable!! Love the Easter pics.