"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 25, 2011

Blog books

O my gosh I am so excited about this!! I got to order three more blog books so now I am all caught up from 2008 to 2011!!! That makes four blog books and they are all a little over 200 pages long, that is some nice journaling if ya ask me and I love it!! I had so much fun choosing the color of the books and the picture I wanted on the front. I wanted the family picture that we had taken the year the book was and they all turned out so fun I love them. I have one year that has two books because I blogged so much that year. It is so fun to look back and read these book, and my kids love them. Now that I am caught up on my books I will be sure to order 2011 book right when 2011 is over so I will not get behind again!!! I finally got all caught up on my blogging that I have gotten behind on as well so I am feeling pretty good about that. I am going back down to Utah tomorrow to meet with the Doctor and decide what needs to happen next…..I hope nothing needs to happen next!!! I hope I am done and I will just have to regulate the thyroid and heal, wishful thinking right…well I will let you know tomorrow night when I get home!!

DSC_0130DSC_0133DSC_0132

3 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! So excited you got your books done. Aren't they so much fun. Hope your are feeling pretty good. Good luck tomorrow.

Kate said...

Im so excited for you! Makes me want to do more blogging so I can have a fun book:)

Lynn said...

Your blog books are looking awesome all piled up there. Doesn't it feel great to check off several things all at once? Family history. Check. Journal writing. Check. Picture albums. Check. ; D