"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 7, 2011

Snuggly Boy

I keep thinking the little guy will grow out of this snuggly thing he does…but no! And I am not complaining because I love it, he is so sweet. He woke up a few hours after we had put him to sleep so I gave him to Josh and he laid by him for the longest time, he didn’t want me to take him away. Josh loved it! I don’t know what we would do without this snuggly boy, we love him so much!DSC_0291DSC_0295 DSC_0292DSC_0298

2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

That's so sweet. My little Gaugey is not a snuggler. He has way too much adrenaline pumping at all times. I hate to say it but I love when he gets hurt because he wants to just love the crap our of me.

Becky said...

Cuddle bugs are great! Luke is still SUPER snuggly so maybe Jaxon will be like that!