"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 3, 2010

Maddy can see now!!

I cannot believe I forgot to make a post about this! I have noticed comments from people asking if Maddy got glasses, well she sure did. She was coming home from school with bad headaches and my brother mentioned that he did that when his eyes were bad. So I took her in and got her checked and after I found out she couldn’t see I said something to her teacher at school and he said he noticed every time he asked her to read something on the board she would get out of her seat and walk up to the board to read it…..um if that isn’t a sign that she can’t see I don’t know what is. She picked these pretty pink glasses out all by herself and she can see so much better. I will now make sure when my kids start school I get their eyes checked because you just never know when they can’t see!! O yes and sorry about the crazy hair…Maddy was blessed with curly hair when she was born and after she plays all day this is what we get, gotta love it and I know she will love it some day!!DSC_0641 DSC_0643 DSC_0645

2 comments:

Lynn said...

AWww.....she is so sweet. Love the frames she picked! She is so stylin'.

P.S. I can relate to having headaches and not seeing the board. I was her age when I got my first pair of glasses too.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Those are adorable glasses. And the hair... is adorable too.