"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we went to my brother Nick’s house to eat. Lunch was yummy and the kids had fun playing so it was a wonderful day. Josh had to work that night and his Mom was doing dinner late so me and the kids went over for dinner at their house. It worked out perfect!! We really had a very full day of fun :) The kids played so hard and they were very ready for bed that night. I have so much to be thankful for and Thanksgiving reminds me of all those things. I have the gospel in my life which I am so blessed from, I have a husband who works hard to provide for us and lets me stay home and be a Mom and raise our kids, I have been given four beautiful children who are healthy and the light of my life, I have wonderful family who are so good to me, I have good friends who keep me up when my life gets me down, I have good health that I am always so thankful for, life is great and I am very thankful for all that I have.

 

Kenna and Taya jumping in the bouncy house. These little girls are such good friends, they had so much fun playing together.

DSC_0828 DSC_0830 DSC_0833

 

Aunt Katie letting Jaxon have a ride on the horse :) Jaxon loved this horse!!DSC_0837

 

My Mom with her two newest Grandkids, how cute is that :) DSC_0858

 

Great Grandma Pasley in the background and Grandma holding Jaxon looking through all the shopping ads. DSC_0871

Jaxon loved making a big mess of all the paper!DSC_0872

 

Grandma Williams feeding Jaxon. This kid loves food and he makes everyone think he is hungry when he sees a plate of food sitting in front of them. DSC_0875

 

Kenna and Grandpa Williams DSC_0876

 

The Barbie House…..this is Maddy and Kynzee’s favorite thing to do at Grandpa and Grandma William’s house. DSC_0880

1 comment:

Pitcherfam4 said...

sounds like your kids were probably worn out from way too much playing and way too much food. What a great day to spend with the family.