"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 7, 2010

Our Happy 4th of July!!

I know this is a major picture overload, but a special day like the 4th...come on how can you not have a ton of pictures :) We started off by going to the parade with my Mom (Dad had to work), and my brother Nathan and his family. The kids loved the parade, I was wishing it would not have been so cold. Then I had a fun get together at my house for lunch and a swim party for the kids. I was so glad it turned out to be a nice day so the kids could swim because they sure had a lot of fun. I had my Mom's family over, it seems like we never get together enough so it is always fun when we finally see each other. The kids laughed and played with each other and had a blast!! Then we went to the fireworks, always my favorite part of the 4th. Josh had to work nights so I had my Mom come with me and we met my two brothers and my sister there. The kids played for a while and then we watched an amazing fire work show. Jaxon even loved the fireworks. Kenna started singing during them because she liked them so much. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for the 4th of July and for the freedom we have, we are so blessed.





The Parade





Come on who passes out free ice cream popsicles when it is freezing outside?? Look at the mess she made!!!



Lunch at my house!!!!









My brother threw me in the pool and my other brother tried to save me and he got thrown into the pool, so we pretty much all got soaked!






Jaxon with his newest cousin Karlee

Me and my babies!!

Auntie Katie and Jaxon

These kids lined up for motorbike rides, they are all so sweet!!




Aunt Donna and Karlee

The boys


My Mom with baby Karlee

The Fireworks














We had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures Natalie. I am glad to see that you are in several of them!

Kate said...

Thanks for planning it all Natalie your the best and we love you! I love the picture of Jaxon smiling i just want to take him home with me:)

Lynn said...

YAY! I'm back from a long break from Blogging. I couldn't wait to visit you. Love the picture overload! Bring it on baby! ; D