"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 4, 2010

Kenna is asleep!!

I have a really hard time some nights getting Kenna to sleep. Well one night I went in to check on her and this is what I found! She had been sitting in this little chair and fell asleep and tipped over backwards. I had to get a picture :) O she is such a silly girl.




4 comments:

Kate said...

She is so cute and so stuborn hahah sleep got to her:)

Judy said...

So cute. I love the tee ball pics. and your ones of Jaxon are perfect!

Judy said...

So cute. I love the tee ball pics. and your ones of Jaxon are perfect!

Amber said...

That is so funny! Jaden fell asleep in the couch at 6pm tonight. I think they must have played hard outside today.