"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 1, 2010

Tee ball

Maddy and Kynzee started tee ball this summer and to my surprise they love it! They are on an all girls team with some of their friends. My girls don't know a thing about sports so I was surprised to see them hit a ball and catch a ball and at least act like they know how to play :) I don't know a thing about sports either and I didn't even have a mitt for them on the first practice because I really didn't know they needed one, is that bad or what? Then I took them to get a mitt and I had to call a friend because for some reason all the mitts were for left handers :) Well I soon found out they catch with the left hand so the mitt needs to be on the left hand :) I told you I don't know anything about sports!! We came home after their first scrimmage and that's all the girls talked about it how much they liked it. When the coach said "down and ready girls" I saw Maddy out in the field doing this......... She is really down and ready alright.


Kynzee playing in the dirt :)

Waiting for the ball to come!


She looks very serious!

I can't forget brother who comes along to all of the girls events, he is such a good boy!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

HA Ha. You are just like me when it comes to sports. So funny.

My mom put me in T-ball too. I even remember some of it. IT was just so fun to do something with all the other kids my age in such a small town. I don't know anything about the rules of the game either......but I do remember the fun. ; D

Unknown said...

Haha...I can't stop giggling! That is all we do at this house...I am even the coach :)!! The girls look cute!