"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 1, 2009

Saturday is the day!!!

O this little girl is going to miss laying on Mommy's belly every morning. She can hardly wait to meet her baby brother, I am glad I can finally tell her he is coming for sure.



I went to the Doctor and we are waiting to have this baby until Saturday! It will be a great day! I see the Doctor again on Thursday to make sure that things still look okay to wait and then Saturday will be the day. Can't wait I am very excited, although I still think he should stay in me a little longer because of his big chicken of a Mommy :) I doubt waiting any longer will make his Mommy any less of a chicken, he has to come out. I am so glad we made it so far and I am hoping all goes well. I am excited to finally meet baby Jaxon and see what he looks like, aren't babies the best? I sure think so. What a great Christmas present.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

u guys! I get the chills everytime i come and read your blog!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!

Judy said...

So exciting. Let me know what I can do

Lynn said...

I can hardly believe the time has already come. I am So excited for you. My niece was born on Dec. 5th and my daughter Dec. 15. December is a GREAT month to have a baby. It's the best Christmas present ever! ; D

I'll be thinking of you....and say a little prayer too.