"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 3, 2009

Fun weekend at Lagoon!!

Every year the end of August for Maddy's birthday we go to Lagoon!! It is such a fun tradition and Maddy asks all summer when her birthday is going to be here so we can go. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Jessica came with us this year and it was a blast. Maddy was tall enough that she could ride all the big rides and she loved it. Since I am pregnant and can't ride most rides Josh had a nice little riding buddy to go with him, it worked out great. I had fun taking pictures and watching my kids laugh and have so much fun. I spent most of my time in the front seat of the stroller watching kids on the rides and it was a great spot for me to be :) We also got to go to Cabellas which is always fun for my kids to see all the big animals. We had a wonderful weekend that the kids will remember forever!! Thanks for all your help with the kids Jesse and Jessica, they love you!!










































3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun! We haven't even made it this year! Maybe next year :)

Amber said...

How fun! That makes me want to take my kids.

Lynn said...

oh you SUPER CUTE pregnant lady you!!! ; )

Loved this fun post....I have actually been THERE! I almost forgot. I was about the same age as your girls. I had a BLAST too on all the rides. Maybe some day I will be able to go there again. Thanks for brining back some fun memories. : D