"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 27, 2009

First day of school!

I can't believe school has started again, crazy!! Maddy started Kindergarten and Kynzee started Preschool. I am a little bit shocked by school being every day for Maddy, I am not sure I like her being gone so much. I was just getting use to Preschool three times a week last year and now I have to adjust to everyday. I sure miss them when they are away, I miss their giggles together, their cries, and their cute little smiles. It is so sad to watch them grow up and at the same time their is so much joy in it. I love my sweet little girls and wish I could keep them small forever. Here are some fun pictures I took of them before I sent them off for the day. Kynzee just had a meet the teacher day on Monday, so her real first day was Wednesday and she couldn't wait to go she was so excited. Maddy's first day was Monday and she has been everyday this week, she loves it, I am not so sure about it :( And I can't leave out Kenna this week... of course Kenna had to wiggle her little self into some of the pictures, where they go, she goes, and she hates that she cannot go with them to "cool" (school). O how I love these precious girls!!!






















10 comments:

Rachel said...

Where do you get all your girls clothes. They always have the cutest stuff.

Kate said...

Natty just wanted you to know that your amazing and I love you and your girls so much! I hate that they are getting so big...good thing you have another little one on the way:)

Becky said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I would be so nice to just stop time...sometimes :)

Julia said...

natalie, if there was a contest for cutest dressed kids, your girls would win a hundred times over. i love the outfits they were wearing at the b-day party too... way cute. i hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy!! let me know.. or my mom know..if there is anything we can do to ever help out. (i take a lot of trips to i.f.) like how i volunteer my mom?;)

Judy said...

Wow! Look at those girls grow. It was so fun to talk to you. I am so excited for grandmas party. Did you get the invite?

Lynn said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto to what THE Parkers said. So cute!!!!!!!

Torman said...

Oh, Make it stop!!! I can't stand it!

Jenna said...

I know what you mean... it is so wierd having McKinley gone all day in 1st grade. Those are some cute little girls. I hope you are feeling good these days! :)

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute. The first day of school is still hard- every year! I can't believe all of your August happenings! I hope all is settled down and well now :)

SueAnn said...

They look so cute!! Bryn loves sitting my Maddie at school!