"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

May 26, 2009

Year End Dance Recital 2009

Another year of dancing has come to an end for the girls I can't believe it. Maddy and Kynzee have now been dancing for 3 years and they are getting so good at it!! I love to go and watch them perform at the end of the year and see how proud they are at their good work, they are always grinning from ear to ear at the end of the night and I just love it :) They practice so hard all year and it is fun to have two little girls in dance, next year we will have three that is crazy, but so much fun and so worth it!!

Whitney and Shar (the girls that babysit for me) also take dance through the same place as my girls so we got this fun picture of all of them together!! It has been fun to be able to watch all of them dance at the recitals. My girls just love these two and look up to them so much :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! They are such well rounded girls...dancing, motorbike riding, shooting and loving babies!! I love it!

Lynn said...

Love it!!! I only have one in dance right now. I can't imagine having three at the same time! WOW! Good luck...however something tells me that you'll be right on top of things. ; )

Pitcherfam4 said...

Looks like a little dancing attitude in that last picture. Your girls look like they are having fun dancing.