"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 20, 2009

Visiting Family

We went to visit my Grandparents on Sunday and we pretty much got to see my Mom's whole family. My Aunt and Uncle were there from Missouri and they had their kids, we don't get to see them very often at all. My girls loved playing with them and they had a great time, I got some cute pictures of them together. It is so hard for me to visit my Grandpa while he is so sick, I won't ever forget it. They say hard things make you stronger but I feel like it makes me weaker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really got some great shots. Something that the girls will be able to look back on with many fond memories. I can always come and give you some camera pointers if you will tell me where the good summer spots are to take garden pictures Ü