"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 6, 2009

I am tired of winter!!

Do you ever feel like the winter drags on way too long? I am feeling like that lately. My kids keep getting sick, just when I think they are getting better they come down with something else. I guess that's what happens when kids start going to school. It seems like I can never have them all well at the same time. I go through a ton of antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer and they still get sick. By the looks of our weather maybe spring isn't too far off, I hope anyway. Maybe my kids will feel better once the weather gets nicer. Until then this is what they look like most days....just lounging and using lots of Kleenexes!

10 comments:

Torman said...

OH NO!! I hate it too!! Try having a new baby at home and trying to keep Your love bug kids away from them. I think Skyler is getting a cold Grrrr!!! Darn winter!

Rachel said...

I just can't wait to be able to get out of the house and play, I am sick of being cooped up.

Lynn said...

Me too!

However, I would love to be stuck inside with a bunch of cute sickies any day. : D

Look at them...they are even STILL cute, even while sick. Hope everyone gets better soon! Eat lots of chicken soup and drink lot's of water.

Judy said...

Oh Man, Nan, sick kids!!!!! I am really tired of cold and wind. I am ready for summer. How is everything else going? Hope better than our house.

SueAnn said...

Sorry about the sick kids! That is NOT fun!! We are so ready to say goodbye to winter...Bryn cried last week when it snowed!

J-Babe said...

I' am so ready for spring and summer as well! It will be so nice to have warm weather and go outside!

Jenna said...

Goodness! I've missed a bunch. Loved the dance pictures and the ones of Maddy. McKinley is dying to have a tooth fall out. I'm VERY tired of winter too!! I wish the snow and cold would just GO AWAY!!! :)

Julia said...

thanks for the invite=) your girls are so cute. i see so many of your looks in them it cracks me up! sorry they all keep getting sick though, that's rough. we're doing the same thing here too, it's been a tough winter. i love your beautiful girls!

Holly said...

Winter in ID does drag on too long! :) I am hoping spring comes soon too!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you! My kids keep getting one thing after another. I'm glad to see you're doing well :) I love the dance pictures, so cute!!