"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 4, 2009

Funny Girls!

My girls can do the funniest things sometimes! Kynzee came up the stairs and was laughing so hard trying to call for Mom and when I came around the corner this is what I saw. I laughed so hard I couldn't believe how funny she looked. Then right behind her was sweet little Kenna trying to follow Kynzee in what she was doing only the ball was much much smaller. Kynzee said she was trying to hide the balls from Maddy....um I don't think they were hidden very well, what do you think? Kids are so fun I cannot imagine life without them, they make my day a real day. There is always a new adventure waiting for us and I love it! I don't have a picture of it but the other day Maddy sucked a toy around her mouth, and made a huge red and purple hicky I don't think I have ever even seen a bruise as bad as this thing looked, it was terrible and it stayed for a long time. I should have taken a picture it was bad! I showed her in the mirror what she had done and she almost started to cry it was that bad and every morning it was still there she thought it would never go away. She still has a small red ring around her mouth but not as bad as it was. Thank goodness it went away. I am glad I have them to make me smile everyday.


Can you see that tiny ball in Kenna's shirt?




Kenna has been really sick you can see it in her eyes, I hate it when kids get sick it is so hard on them and Mom


I got the girls ready for school and they wanted a picture I have trained them well if they are asking for their picture taken, hey at least I don't have to fight for a picture :)

Miss Maddy is growing up and I sure wish I could make it stop!

8 comments:

Judy said...

Cute Nan....She looks like Aunt JUDY. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya!

Robyn said...

Nat the girls are so cute. They can think of so much fun in their little minds. They always know how to make us laugh.Don't ya just love them!!

Sue Ann said...

How funny! These are the things we have to stop and appreciate - they grow up way too fast! Every time I see Madyson I feel like time has warped back to when you were that old! She looks so much like you!!

Lynn said...

LOL! I remember doing that with my sisters. That sure brought back memories. So funny!

Your babies have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! I love how you capture them in every photo you take. Just beautiful!

Holly said...

Natalie, Your girls are SO cute, and silly! I LOVE it! I haven't been to your blog for a while, so I've been catching up. You continue to amaze me with your positive outlook on life. You have such a great atitude and grateful heart. You are one special lady. I wish you were feeling better. Thanks for uplifiting me every time I come to your blog. We miss seeing you @ recipe group.

Jenna said...

lol!! That is so cute - I hear you about the not growing up thing. I can't stand that McKinley is getting to be so "grown-up"

Pitcherfam4 said...

If I saw that I would probably laught pretty hard myself. Glad they are keeping you entertained Nat.

Head Over Hills said...

Beautiful girls. I laughed so hard at the picture of Kynzee. So funny! You have such a beautiful family.