"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2008

O How I love these girls!!

I cannot tell my girls enough how much I love them. They make me laugh until it hurts, they can brighten up any day, they have imaginations that take us everywhere, they fill my heart with so much love and joy, I love everyday I have with them! I hope they will know how much I loved them and tried my very best to be the best Mom I could be for them. I also hope they will know how much better my life was because they were a part of it, I am truly blessed to have three sweet little girls in my life that I will have forever!! I love each one of you!!
There are angels among us
sent down to us
from somewhere up above
they come to you and me
in our darkest hours
to show us how to live
to teach us how to give
to guide us with the light of love!
These are my angels that were sent to me and o how I love them so much!
This is a common face from Kynzee I am so glad I finally got a picture of it so I can show her someday. Love you Kynz :)
Do you ever remember doing this?? My girls have so much fun pulling Kenna around like this, Kenna is so lucky to have two older sisters to take care of her.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! The face Kynzee is making is Priceless! That will be a great laugh for her someday for sure.

Curtis use to pull a face like that too. I thought he would get mad when he saw the picture of video we took of him, but he just laughed and laughed and said..."I did that?"

Chris and Monika said...

They are getting so big. It makes me sad I don't get to see them often enough. They are adorable!