"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Dec 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Jammies

I love this tradition and I am so glad I am passing it along to my kids. Christmas eve Jammies is always fun for the kids. And yes my kids are in their underwear opening their gifts I had just gotten them out of the tub and I wanted them to put their new jammies on so I wouldn't let them get dressed, they were not very happy about it!
My little Kenna would not let me get a picture of her she was hiding back by the tree, hoping I wouldn't see her but I still got her in the picture :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh those jammies are ADORABLE! Your little ones look so soft and warm and cuddly after their bath and new jammies. I remember that feeling so well. We did the same thing growing up.