"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Nov 24, 2008

5 Things Tag!!

This ones for Kami............

Thanks for the tag I love to get to know everyone better and this is a great way to do it.

~5 Things Tag!~
5 things I was doing 10 years ago....
* Going to High school (Sophomore)
* Working at Valley Living Center washing dishes (fun fun)
* Started dating!! :)
* Being a teenage girl and loving life
* Babysitting for everyone around (I loved babysitting)

5 things on today's to-do list...
* Hair cut
* Take Grandpa's real turkey to preschool
* Take girls to dance
* Make dinner
* Family Home Evening

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
* Pay off our house
* Buy lots of food storage
* Put money in savings for kids college
* Pay off vehicles
* Would love to go on a cruise someday

5 places I have lived...
* Idaho Falls, ID
* Iona, ID
* Nowhere else :)
*
*

5 places I have worked...
* Valley Living Center
* EIRMC Physical Therapy
* EIRMC Pediatric Center
* Mommy
*

5 people I tag...
* Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute posts Natalie, you always think of fun things to blog about! Your girls will love the fabric dolls, I got one there when Hallie was little and the both still play with it :)

Nichelle said...

Cute tag! I love getting to know things about people from tags.

Lynn said...

I love getting to know people through tags too.

I just wanted to see if you were interested in the PAY if FORWARD give away over on my blog.

You don't have to pay it forward through a blog...you can always just give it away to a friend near you. : D

Hope you had an AWESOME THANKSGIVING!