"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 2, 2008

Sweet Baby Kenna





I refuse to say that this sweet baby is not a baby anymore! Do any of you ever feel like that? So many people keep telling me that she has grown up and she is not a baby anymore. I hate it when people tell me this! Kenna is such a sweetheart and she will always be my baby girl. Here are some fun pictures of her with Kynzee's hat on. Kenna loves wearing hats, she thinks it is so funny having something on her head. What an angel she is to me. I have been given so many blessings in my life and one of those has been sweet baby Kenna.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I know exactly what you mean... I mean come on really, what mom wants to hear the her kids are growing up? I just want to freeze time somedays. She is adorable!! :)

Amber said...

I saw her outside with that cute hat on and a purse on her arms and it made me smile! Your girls are all so cute. Thanks for always putting up with Jaden coming over. I can't keep him inside when your girls are out.

Judy said...

Nat...I love the pictures, but mostly, thanks for the comment you made. I got all choked up. You mean the world to me. I have learned so much from you. You are amazing. I'm so glad we have both made a difference in each others lives. And thanks for the quote. I don't get very many people leaving comments and I started thinking it was a dumb idea. I think it is great and I appreciate you. Hope you are hanging in there with all your maddness, I hear they bought a home. that is wonderful for them. I'm having a bridal shower for Syd on the 18th. I am sending the invites tomorrow. Sure do love ya, kiddo.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!! Your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still call my 2 1/2 year old my baby- you've got another good year!! Congratulations on your new niece, she is beautiful!