"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 27, 2008

Sitting on tiny horses




This was the funniest thing ever! Kenna got this brown horse and sat on it all by herself making horse noises as she bounced up and down. Ashton came along and thought it lookes so fun so he pushed Kenna off the horse and sat on it. Well Kenna was so mad that she just scooted in behind him and they were both sitting on this tiny horse together. Ashton was not happy with her so he pushed her off again. Well............. Kenna found a very tiny pony and sat on it. She was so happy! It was hilarious, we were all laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. Little ones can be so funny at times. I love my little Kenna. She is 17 months and growing way to fast for me. Notice her sippy cup in one hand and all the jewelry on, well this is how she looks almost every day, she has all the things she loves, and she is 100% girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for helping with the blankes! Your little girl is so sweet!! I love how she's sitting on the horses. Kids can do the funniest things!

Judy said...

Fun times Nan. I love th horse pics, both tiny and the girls riding them! How fun is that. When do they move into their house. Let me know if I can help! Miss ya.

J-Babe said...

That is so funny! I could totally see Lucas doing that. I think at this age they try to sit on everything they possibly can:)

Jessica said...

How funny, she's so cute! They're always entertaining.

Amber said...

How cute!