"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Oct 26, 2008

Fall family pictures

My sweet friend Kacey took these fall family pictures for us. I love having updated pictures all the time. It seems like my kids grow so fast and I don't take enough pictures at home. I don't want to miss out on anything in my children's lives and pictures are the best way to remember how they were and are. I have been lucky to know such wonderful photographers who take such great pictures. I think this photo session has been the funnest for my kids. The girls played in the leaves and had so much fun together. This was the first time they had ever played in the leaves and they thought it was great. Kacey got some treasured pictures for us, and I am so grateful, thank you Kacey!




I love this saying! Don't we all want to live our lives as prefect as we can so that our children can walk beside us and follow in our example. I think our world today is so sad the way that people live their lives is so destructive to their children and their families. We can all be a little better at being good examples for our children, so they can grow up to be more Christlike people.











Aren't these girls just little treasures? I love them to death!!!

16 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh how artistically fun!!! Love the little sayings printed on the photos.. Love the framed "kiss". *wink*
And I really like the touch of red with their little hats and scarves on. These photos will be treasured for sure!

Rachel said...

How absolutely gorgeous you all are! I love them so much. I was just thinking it was time for us to update our family pictures too.

J-Babe said...

Very cute! That reminds me we really need to do ours! These turned out really great and it looks like you had fun doing them!

Amber said...

How cute. I love the red and black. Your girls are so photogenic.

Sam said...

So darling. I love the red hats and scarfs. You do have cute, cute, girls.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Hey Nat- just missed you on the internet. You were looking at my blog when I was looking at yours. you probably saw it before I updated the template so make sure to check it out. I love your family pictures. They are beautiful. Gonna hafta say, my favorite is of kenna holding the frame. Can't wait to see everyone. I will be at mom's beginning Nov 1 till the end of the month.

Jesse and Jessica said...

Natalie cute pictures...the girls are dressed up so cute as usual and you look great! absolutely adorable!!! :) The temple was great fun thankx for the ride! :) love ya nat! :)

Elena said...

These turned out great. Doesn't Kacey do such a great job?!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, you have such a photogenic family! I love all the pictures. They all turn out so great!! Your little girls are so so sweet!!

Holly said...

They are ADORABLE! Just when I think that your little family can't possibly get any cuter, you do! :) SO FUN! I just want to know how the heck you get Josh to go to so many photo shoots, I am VERY lucky if I get one a year out of Zach! haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those are so perfect!! I love Kenna's hair and all their outfits and the hats and scarfs... those are just so cute!

Julia said...

oh my gosh!!!! what beautiful girls!!! i have some catching up to do;) It's so sweet of you to leave a comment. You've actually been on my mind lately. Remember girls camp and the shadow puppets? I was thinking of those for some reason. Anyway, when I think of Young Womens your the first to come to mind cuz you made me laugh so much, so your little girls must be having the time of there life with you too=) i was actually in your ward the sunday before last but i didn't see you. Hopefully next time!

Jason and Bri Walker said...

The pictures turned out great! I can't believe you are able to get such good pictures with 3 little kids!

Chris and Monika said...

I love these pictures. The girls are getting so big!! You guys look great!

Richmonds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richmonds said...

Okay your family needs to start a picture perfect magazine. I've never seen such cute family pictures. You and Josh obviously passed along your photogenic genes. By the way love your long hair!!