"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 23, 2008

Nathan and Mindy's Baby is here!







We don't have a name yet but baby is here. 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. Mindy had her at 1:00 today and things went very well with the delivery and then she started bleeding and they still have not been able to get the bleeding stopped. The baby has coombs which is when the mother has the Rh factor and the two different types of bloods mix. They are waiting to see how the baby does with eating to see if it will flush the blood types out of her system but if they can't fix it they will be doing a blood transfusion. Keep them in your prayers. Thank you.

10 comments:

Judy said...

She is beautiful! I thought they had a name picked out. I hope everything goes well. We will keep them in out prayers! How are you holding up?

J-Babe said...

What a sweet baby. I will keep them in my thoughts and pray that everything will be okay.

Camille said...

She is beautiful. She looks like Katie!

Brenda said...

She is darling! Love al of that hair! Hope everyone is doing well soon!!

Unknown said...

Hoe adorable! I hope everything is going better!

Holly said...

SHe is absolutely GORGEOUS... Look at all that hair! We will keep her in our prayers!

Jessica said...

She is so sweet!! Oh, that makes me excited! I will be sure to keep her in my prayers.

Elena said...

Best of luck to them. I hope everything turns out okay. She's adorable with all that hair!

SueAnn said...

What a doll! Tell them congrats and we will keep them in our prayers!

Amberlee said...

What an adorable baby. I love all that dark hair! I hope all goes well with mom and baby!