"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 21, 2008

Bad Roscoe!

Here's Mindy's belly, still has a baby in it and that baby doesn't want to come out!! Poor Mindy!


I was attempting to get a good picture of my brother's dog and while I was taking a close up of him he attacked and tried to eat my camera! I jumped back from him so fast, I could not believe he would do such a thing. He is usually a very good dog. He obviously had enough of me taking his picture.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Bad Dog!!!! How is it all going Nan? Poor Mindy. She must be so miserable!

Rachel said...

That is too bad that Mindy didn't get to have her baby this weekend! I hate that last part of pregnancy!

J-Babe said...

What a funny little dog! He must not have liked your camera for some reason!

Anonymous said...

Your posts are all so adorable! I love all the pictures infront of the temple. The girls look so cute in their matching dresses :) Let me know if I can help when your sister-in-law has her baby-

Becky said...

Naughty little dog! hahah..small dogs are so funny sometimes!