"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 25, 2008

Mindy and Emma are home!




Mindy and Emma got to come home today. We are so excited to have them back. Mindy is doing great and the Dr. is going to watch Emma very careful because of the blood mix up that happened, but for now she is a little jaundice but doing great. Mindy came home and went to sleep, I had all the kids sleeping so I got to have the baby for a while. She is the sweetest baby, I just love babies so much. I could sit and hold a baby everyday all day long, it brings me and my home the greatest joy. She had to sit in the sunshine for a few minutes for the jaundice so I took some quick pictures of her. She is a little piece of heaven. I am so grateful for the opportunity of service I have had to have my brother and his kind family living with me. It has been so hard at times because six children together can be a challenge but we have all done great. They bought a home and will be moving the middle of October and I am happy for them but it will be sad to see them go. For now I am going to enjoy the time I have left with them and especially this sweet baby.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Nat. she is beautiful. Tell the congrats. I can't wait to see her! Are you holding up? crazy times huh?

Head Over Hills said...

What a beautiful baby. So glad she is doing well. You're so lucky you get to spend time with that little one. I love babies!

J-Babe said...

What a sweet baby! I can tell that you are such a good aunt and that you truly love babies.