"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 7, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

Maddy and Kynzee get to go to Preschool together this year. Maddy missed the deadline for Kindergarten by 6 days so she gets to go to two years of Preschool and she is very excited. So I decided to put Kynzee in Preschool for two years as well. So that means they are in the same class this year and they love it!! They go to school 3 days a week and they are so cute together as they are getting ready in the morning. Maddy was so cute on the first day of school when she came home from school I asked her if they had fun and who they played with, and Maddy named off a couple girls she played with and then said.....but Mom my best friend I played with was my sister Kynzee!! She is so cute. Maddy and Kynzee are such good friends, I am so glad they get a long so well. I sure do love these girls!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your girls are adorable! you always have them looking so cute!