"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 26, 2008

Thank you for all your comments


Thank you to all of you who took the time to say hello to me. That was very nice of you, to all the others that's okay I will still like you, or at least I will like you a little bit....:)I have had people asking why I haven't posted any Easter pictures, well....my computer got a virus and has been getting fixed so I haven't been able to download any pictures. I will hopefully have it back in a couple days. Thanks for asking.

1 comment:

Nichelle said...

I that stinks about your computer. I hope that you will be able to post pictures soon. I love to look at everyones pictures and see their cute little ones. Thanks for alway leaving comments on my blog, I really appreciate it.