"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 26, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Finally I got my computer back to add my Easter pictures! These are from the Easter egg hunt, Maddy and Kynzee had tons of fun finding eggs, but poor Kenna was so tired and it was cold so she was looking at me the whole time wondering what in the heck I was doing. But we had a good time and it was nice to go outside for a change.


2 comments:

Nichelle said...

Wow, you were busy last night. I love to look at you blog you always have such fun stories to share. Thanks for always commenting on my blog. You are so sweet.

Becky said...

Egg hunts are so fun! Luke didn't get to do one this year and I felt bad, but he still got plenty of candy!