"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Mar 30, 2012

Kynzee and Kenna

I decided before spring break was even here that I was going to take Easter pictures and Kynzee and Kenna’s birthday pictures during their spring break. It was a long day but we got it accomplished. I am slowly trying to go through all of them to pick out the ones I love the most. These are some of my favorites of Kynzee and Kenna together. Our month of April is so busy that I have decided to have their family birthday party on the same day so I wanted a cute picture of them together for their invitation. I think their pictures turned out beautiful. When Josh bought me my camera my main purpose was to take pictures of my kids and maybe do a little for other people as I am asked. And it has worked out wonderful because I get to take as many pictures of my kids as I want and I don’t have to pay anyone to do them for me. It sure saves me a lot of money, especially with four kids! I sure love these two cute little girls and I am excited for their birthdays. We have been planning some fun friend birthday parties and we can’t wait!DSC_1815DSC_1784DSC_1953DSC_1779DSC_1888DSC_1799DSC_1917DSC_1950DSC_1991DSC_1978DSC_1819DSC_1838DSC_1882

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So very cute, you always do such a nice job and your girls are always so dolled up!

Unknown said...

You really did an awesome job Natalie. Your photos are all print LARGE worthy. But then again your girls are adorable and easy on the camera.