"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Apr 1, 2012

Jaxon and Kolby…Buddies

These two little cousins are just so cute together. I was taking Easter pictures of the kids and we wanted a picture of the two of them together and Jaxon had to bring two of his favorite toys a pig an a dinosaur. He did not care about having his picture taken but he really wanted to make roar noises for his dinosaur on Kolby’s leg. They were so fun to watch as they played with these animals. These two little boys are lucky to have each other because they are surrounded by a bunch of little girls. I hope they are always good buddies.DSC_1696DSC_1671DSC_1676DSC_1679DSC_1697DSC_1690

DSC_1663

DSC_1666DSC_1668

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness these are TREASURES!! I love them!:)

Kate said...

Oh my goodness these are TREASURES!! I love them!:)