"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 15, 2010

Jaxon 8 months

Another month has gone by and now Jaxon is 8 months old!! I just cannot believe how fast the time is going by. This boy is a character and he makes me laugh so much every day! He pulls the funniest faces. He loves to chew on his hands and he always has them in his mouth :) He gets really shy around everyone including me and does this hand thing where he thinks he is hiding but really he is very visible to the eye :) He also tips his head to the side when someone is looking at him. He sits up really good and is scooting around the house very slowly (almost crawling) I am okay as long as he stays moving slowly!! He is finally sleeping in his crib and not his swing and I no longer wrap him up like a "glow worm" in his blanket, instead he grabs his blanket and wraps himself up. He loves his binky (my first binky baby out of four) and it is actually kinda nice because he sleeps good with it! Jaxon weighs 19 pounds and is still very short. He is so snugly and lovable. He is still very loved in our home and always will be by many girls :)






7 comments:

Kate said...

oh my goodness he is so cute!

Judy said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how fast time goes!

SueAnn said...

SO handsome!!

Peterson Family said...

What cute pictures.He's so cute. Already photogenic.His rolls on this legs are great.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Loving the spiked hair. As fast as I get Gaugey's spiked Josh flattens it back down. Makes me so mad. He is looking like his personality is really starting to come through. What a silly kid.

Lynn said...

Oh my! It's a good thing I don't live closer. I would be over at your house much too often kissing and a smooching on your sweet little guy! How adorable are these photos or what?!

The shy thing is exactly what our Curtis had. Only ten times more. This sure took me back. What a cutie pie Jaxon is!

Unknown said...

He is just so darn cute. Be you have all kinds of time now that the girls are in school . . . NOT.