"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sep 1, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Every year we do swimming lessons with my friend and her kids and we always have a blast!! The kids are swimming so good and they all had two weeks of fun before school started. The weather was warm and sunny and it was just wonderful. My girls have no fear and they had so much fun jumping off the diving board and sliding down the slide. I cannot believe how fast these kids have grown up since they started swimming lessons. Maddy jumped off the diving board and could swim to the edge all by herself with no life jacket, I was so proud of her!! They all learned so much this summer. We had fun playing at the park before we went swimming, the girls were very worn out for two weeks but it was all worth it!! Fun Fun summer days that I am sad have come to an end.


Kenna 3, Kenlee 4, Skyler 6,
Kynzee 5, Maddy 6





























2 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

How fun. I love swimming and only got to do it when we have been on holiday (vacation in the UK). Lookin' forward to getting Bug and Gauge in lessons next year. Poor Gaugers is so scared of the water it might take a little work.

Lynn said...

YOu are so wise to give your kids swimming lessons. If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would find the money anyway I could to give swimming lessons to my older kids a lot more than I did. Our oldest is married and soon to be a mom. She does not know how to swim and in fact is very fearful of water. She is worried about what to do if her baby will be near water and doesn't know how to swim either. I think this soon to be grandma will make sure that little one learns how to swim! ; D