"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Aug 15, 2010

Look what Jaxon can do!!!

He can get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth!!! I love watching them learn how to do this trick. He can scoot anywhere he wants but he cannot officially crawl yet and I am okay with that :)


He loves doing this fun little trick with his body!!!

He can make really good fish lips and I was lucky enough to catch this one with the camera!!
He has two little white teeth on the bottom and I have been dying to get a picture and I finally did :)

Jaxon is such a happy baby I love him very much!!!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

wow teeth already. I dont' remember when keylee got teeth but i know it wasn't that early.

Pitcherfam4 said...

Holy moly. 2 teeth. Bug's first two didn't break through till 10 months. I also love the little rocking back and forth thing. What a little sweetheart.