"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 24, 2010

Camping at Fall Creek... this is what I love to do!

I know these are not the greatest pictures but guess what.....I remembered my camera but forgot the memory card!!! I can't believe I did that I was so mad at myself until Josh said he had his little camera that he takes with him on all his adventures in life. I was glad to get some pictures to remember our fun weekend!! We got to go camping again and it was fun like it always is. I love to go, I absolutely love sitting in the mountains where it is so peaceful and there are no worries or things I have to get done. I feel like life is so safe when my family and I are camping. I feel the spirit when I am in the mountains and I am always so sad to go back home. My Grandma lives close to where we were camping so we got to go to church with her on Father's Day and it was such a beautiful day. We had a wonderful time with each other. Our friends came up one night and roasted hot dogs and that is always fun for the kids they sure love having motorbike riding buddies. I am so glad that I get to share my love for the outdoors with my children. Some of my favorite memories of my childhood are camping and sitting by a campfire....Fun Fun!!!

We went for lots of motorbike rides


I love how the girls followed right behind Daddy

Daddy doing what he loves

I tried to ride Josh's motorbike I did pretty good until I hit a sage brush stub and the motorbike bucked me off hard!!! Look how big this bike is compared to the little one behind it. I should never have been on it in the first place. Mommy's need to stay on their feet so they stay in one piece.

Going Fishing, we love to fish!!!









We love sitting by the fire! The kids always look for the moon and it's always there at night when we are by the fire.

O he wanted that smore so bad I had to get a picture of it!!
And then Kenna wanted in the picture so we took one of all three of us.

I asked Josh to take this picture of me and my kiddos, I love them so much! I will treasure this picture of us together.Happy Father's Day Daddy! Look at these special people that call you Dad you are so lucky!


Doing what Jaxon loves best!



More rides, isn't it just beautiful here? I love it and it smells so fresh.







I love it when the kids pick me flowers I always did that for my Mom and it was so fun, she would put them in a paper cup with water and now I am doing the same thing.


Good Memories!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

FUN!! I wish we could have gone with you:( Maybe next time

Lynn said...

Totally perfect Father's Day weekend. Glad that Josh had a camera for you.....now that's what I call being prepared. ; D I will have to consider having an extra one on hand in my 72 hr. kit. I'm like you when it comes to making sure our life is documented!