"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jun 23, 2010

Tee ball.....Tee ball.......Tee ball.......

I am playing cath up on my blog I know! I hate it when I get behind. I had some time tonight so I figured I would get busy and get caught up on our lives so here it goes!


Wow we have been busy watching tee ball lately!! Only two more games to go. My girls have done so good, I have been so impressed. It has been fun to sit with Kenna and Jaxon and watch them learn this sport that they use to know nothing about :) And that I use to know nothing about!! :)

Cousin Jani came to watch them play and I had to get a picture of her and my baby boy, he is so loved by his cousins! Jaxon even wears his cute baseball cloths to cheer them on!
Someday I will get some good pictures of the girls playing but for now here ya go. Hey I am too busy watching them play I can't take pictures at the same time :)


No comments: