"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Jul 1, 2010

Faces of Jaxon Boy

As always I can't believe my little man is almost 7 months old!! He is such a sweet baby boy. We all love him so much. I took him in for shots the other day and these were his stats

17 lbs 11 oz
25 1/2 inches long
17 1/4 head

He is growing and is so healthy I couldn't be more blessed right now! I could take pictures of him everyday he is so good for me. I love this sweet angel boy of mine. Here are some faces of Jaxon boy :)













Jaxon eats his fingers all the time!! Those darn teeth coming in can ruin a good baby!

And now he is telling me that he has had enough and that he doesn't want to practice sitting up it hurts his chubby belly :)


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my! You and Josh are seriously going to have to make some plans early on....on how to keep those long lines of girls from coming to your door asking for a play date with your sweet little man. Seriously.....look at those adorable blue eyes!!!

Kate said...

Love baby Jaxon:) Your so lucky to have such a wonderful children:)