"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 26, 2010

Shots for Baby Jaxon

I took Jaxon in for shots yesterday, that's always a hard thing for me to do :( He weighed 13 lbs 2 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long, he is sure growing!! He cried when they poked him and I felt so bad. I took his clothes off for a few minutes to cool him down and I got some pictures of his chubbiness that I love. This baby boy is such a joy in our home, we love him so much. He found his fist and loves to suck on it, I wake up to him sucking on it in the morning and I had to get a picture. Love this boy!!





Not feeling so well today!


Sucking on his fist




3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I could just kiss and cuddle him for hours! He's just so adorable.

Becky said...

They grow up too fast! He is a cutie!

Pitcherfam4 said...

those pics make him look like such a little chunk and I definately didn't see that in his car seat the other day. What a sweet heart.