"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley

Feb 27, 2010

Saturday Evening

So first of all I have to say I do not like 9:00 church, not one little bit!! I absolutely love going to church just not at 9:00 a.m. Since I have had Jaxon I cannot make it on time anywhere I go, it doesn't matter how early I leave I still cannot get there on time. Church changed to 9:00 in January and it has been so hard for me. So we started having date nights on Friday night instead of Saturday so maybe that will help. I am so tired all the time and can't seem to get the energy I need to keep up anymore. Maybe someday....So tonight I gave kids baths and put curlers in their hair in hopes that we can make it to church tomorrow...we'll see. Josh doesn't have to work and he will be there to help me so I am hopeful that with the two of us we will make it :)


My poor Kenna has been sucking on her lips and has made the biggest sores around her mouth, does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this horrible habit...it's not good!! Her lips look so sore here but I had to get a picture of my cute girls in their curlers. I just love these kids of mine, they are such good kids and I couldn't ask for anything more.


I found Maddy doing this tonight to our baby boy :)

This is what she was looking at through the hole :) Gotta love Maddy!!



I don't blog about my older girls much because they are at school during the day and I don't seem to take as many pictures of them anymore. I just get to crazy busy around here. I need to be better about that. I have enjoyed having their help with Jaxon, they help me out so much it is wonderful. I always have someone to hold the baby and they enjoy doing it so that is good. And Jaxon loves them so that is a bonus for sure. Maddy and Jaxon were both watching TV right here :) So cute.


Miss Kynzee loves baby brother

3 comments:

Pitcherfam4 said...

The girls look like they are just loving Jaxon to pieces. He is getting big so cute and so stinkin' handsome. You could always put some vaseline on her lips. It doesn't taste to yummy which might help break the habit, and it acts as a skin protectant for those spots already irritated.

Lynn said...

My kids are much older now and I STILL hate having church at 9:00 am. 11:00 is better. 1:00 is perfect. LOL!

Thank goodness Jaxon's hair is much faster and quicker to do in the mornings. Right? ; D

Not sure if you are asking for advice or just a listening ear, but just know that I eventually realized that some things just needed less attention than before when baby number 4 came along. I know it's hard to do that. Trust me. I know. Easier said than done, but eventually it does get easier. Really.

You are so good for your babies. They are just so adorable. And obviously SO loved.

P.S. I was going to say the same thing about vaseline that the Pitcher Family said. It works.

Camille said...

Maddy looks SO grown up in that picture. SHe is a real beauty.

I HEAR you on the church thing! I had 9:00 church when Elsie was born, and I don't think I've made it to church on time since-maybe once or twice, and I even have an extra three and a half hours to get ready now! It is actually my new year's resolution to get to church on time regularly...Still working on it!

Your family is darling! you are a wonderful mother. I really think your kids are lucky!